1995 Peacock Blvd
Oceanside, CA 92056
- Phone Number
- Email ID
Don’t leave your pup home alone another day. Excessive boredom and under-stimulation can lead to excessive barking, digging, chewing, or other destructive behaviors. All of these behaviors are just the dog being a dog, but give them a positive and interactive environment and they will shine. It’s crucial to your dog’s well-being to keep them engaged, occupied, and social with both people and dogs.
Dog Dayz of California has two large indoor/outdoor play areas and one smaller indoor play area. Our staff doesn’t just supervise the play areas - they interact with the dogs all day long.
Daycare is available Monday through Friday from 6:30 AM to 7:00 PM and Saturday from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, so there’s plenty of time for you to drop him off on your way to work and pick up your happy, tired pup on your way home.
Don’t think that if you work from home you don’t need daycare for your pup. Stimulation, exercise, and socialization are extremely important to a well-balanced family dog. We offer 5-day, 10-day and 20-day passes that can be used any time so you can give them what they needs most: LOVE and attention, without breaking the bank! We also offer half days of fun to fit your schedule best. Come check us out - your pooch will be glad you did.
● Spayed or neutered if over 6 months
● Current Vaccinations – Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (every six months recommended)
● Social with other dogs – A Free Meet & Greet evaluation is required (given weekdays 11 AM - 12 PM, minimum of 4 hours) prior to your first daycare or boarding stay
● Quick release collar & name tag
● On an active Flea & Tick control – no flea collars
● Recent fecal exam for contagious parasites
● Full Day of Fun - $37
● Half Day of Fun (any 4 hours, morning or afternoon) - $27